Students and faculty at evacuated the school building this morning due to a fire in the kitchen.
Sandy Ramirez, executive assistant to Superintendant Wendy Tukloff, said that the fire was related to a water heater and everyone at the school is okay.
North County Fire responded and stayed at the school for some time.
Spokesman Matt Lucett said that it looks like, according to the call records, the fire had been extinguished before emergency units arrived at 11:20a.m., but that smoke remained in the building.
Got Patch? Sign up for our daily or weekly newsletter.