The 2013 Pacifica Chamber Installation Dinner & Awards Ceremony on Thursday, Jan.31, 2013, at Nick’s Restaurant was a sold-out event with president of the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors Don Horsley as emcee.
The Pacifica Chamber of Commerce holds this annual event to award their valued Chamber Members with recognition.
A stellar line-up of people and their businesses and organizations were acknowledged this year. Congratulations to the honorees! They are:
• Colombo’s Deli, for Business Treasure
• Darlene Gonzalez, Stearns Lending, for Outstanding Volunteer of the Year
• Pacifica Resource Center, for Outstanding Community Organization
• Surf Spot Restaurant, for Innovative New Business
• Ginny Jaquith – Interim City Council and Javier Chavarria - JC Engineering, for Outstanding Individual Community Contributor
• John the Sign Guy, for Business of the Year
• Coach Gray – Terra Nova High School Football Coach, for Cobalt Lifetime Achievement
“A particularly heartfelt moment was when Terra Nova's Coach Gray received his Cobalt Lifetime Achievement Award. Coach shed a few tears of happiness and gratitude and in return he received a whole room of standing ovations,” said Carol Camacho of the Pacifica Chamber of Commerce.
Keep up with local news — follow Patch!
Want to share your opinions with the Pacifica community? Start your own blog here.