A Grape in the Fog
400 Old County Road, Rockaway Beach, Pacifica
8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Life is a Cabernet, old chum! Don your holiday finest and join us for an evening of non-stop entertainment and boundless merriment.
We will transform your Friendly Wine Bar by the Beach into New Year's Eve headquarters!
$55 per person includes:
• Join the Cabernet - Cabaret with a stylish party hat and noisemaker!
• As you make your Grand Entrance - Your first drink is on us! (wine/beer/non-alcoholic)
• Champagne Toast (sparkling wine, to be exact)
• Heavy appetizers (with flavor ... not on the hips!)
• Boogie into the New Year - Live music with Internationally renown, multi-instrumentalist/vocalist,
Brazilian Jazz artist, Celia Malheiros
• Shake what your mama gave you - Performance by Arabesque Belly Dance
• Comedy with Global Sensation, Lynn Ruth Miller
• Learn what 2013 has in store for you with a Tarot Card Reading
This will be an intimate affair for 21 and up. Tickets are limited. Buy tickets here:
Brother Buzz New Year's Party
The Mildred Owen Concert Hall, 1220 Linda Mar Blvd., Pacifica
8:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.
It's the annual New Year's Eve Party with the Brother Buzz Band. Come celebrate the arrival of 2013 with the danceable rock ‘n roll, rhythm and blues and funk of the fabulous Brother Buzz Band. Hors d‘oeuvres, desserts, one beverage plus champagne at midnight will be served. Free parking and close to home — unbeatable.
General: $45, Pacifica Performances Members: $40, Youths and children under age 18: $18. Reservations recommended: Call to purchase tickets and reserve seats, 650-355-1882 or buy them here. Purchase eight tickets to reserve a private table. Doors open at 8:30 p.m., come early for best seating. Bring your dancing shoes.
Moonraker 2012 New Year’s Eve Celebration
105 Rockaway Beach Ave., Pacifica
5:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
Moonraker will offer a special chef’s prix fixe New Year’s Eve four-course menu.
- First Seating 5:30pm – 7pm – $79 per person / wine pairing $45 per person
- Second Seating 7pm – 10pm – $89 per person / wine pairing $45 per person
Live jazz trio for second seating and champagne toast at midnight. Dance the night away in the Portola with DJs John Doe and others. $25 advance ticket sales only. Make your reservation here. Ticket prices include champagne toast at midnight.
Did we forget something? Tell us in the comments!
Keep up with local news — follow Patch!
Want to share your opinions with the Pacifica community? Start your own blog here.
See More on Patch
- Who Needs Flood Insurance in Pacifica?
- The Empty Chair at the Holiday Dinner Table
- Want to Shop From Home and Support Pacifica Businesses?
- Devil's Slide Tunnel Delayed — Again
- Watching Presidential Debates at Home is SO 2008