I’m Christa Bigue, your new Pacifica Patch editor, ready to make your life in P-Town even better and easier with more comprehensive and relevant news and information that you’ve come to trust since the site first launched in 2010.
As the new editor of Pacifica Patch, I look forward to meeting you and hearing your stories. If you see me around town (usually in Uggs or flip flops) or at the beach (surfing Linda Mar with my kids and husband), don't be afraid to say hi and tell me what you want to see on Patch.
We all know, there's no shortage of great (and sometimes not-so-great) things going on around town. That’s why I need your help.
As a Patch user, you can:
• Upload your own photos and videos.
• Share your perspectives by blogging for us.
• Submit your own events, announcements, and reviews.
• Comment on articles and participate in discussions.
• Claim your business listing in our directory.
• Receive our morning newsletter with daily headlines and breaking news alerts.
• Write a letter to the editor and send your story/content ideas to me at email@example.com.
I’m also Patch editor of your neighbor on the other side of Devil’s Slide, so I hope you two play nicely together. “Pathetica” comments from Half Moon Bay Patch users will not be tolerated. Besides, we all know it’s really “Terrifica” anyway!
And don't worry, experienced journalist , who's been guest editing Pacifica Patch these past few months, isn't going far. As a matter of fact, you'll be seeing his byline from time to time on the site.
So stay engaged with the site to keep up with community news and events, check out photos and videos from around town, and learn more about local businesses and nonprofits and the people behind them. Tell your friends and family to join Pacifica Patch as well.
My hope is that the site continues to strengthen the community and improve the lives of residents, but again, I can't do it without you! So get to it!
Your Pacifica Patch editor,